3 Steps Which Make Email Marketing Campaigns Successful
August 03, 2018
Email marketing is still relevant in this era of social media and when done in right manner, email marketing can certainly help your business deliver the right message to your audience base. As such, our aim here will be to give you an insight into how an effective email campaign can be built.
Building an Effective Email Campaign
When you want to run an email campaign it is important to appoint an experienced email marketing agency in Bangalore to take up this task. This way you will have the assurance that you will be able to create a successful email campaign. Let is now look at steps IM Solutions, the leading email marketing company in Bangalore takes to develop your email campaign.
Step 1: Build Email List
Your email campaign will be successful when there is a sizable list of emails. You can achieve this task by giving away things for free such as a newsletter. When asking for email from a visitor you will have to ensure that your request answers these concerns:
- Will I get spammed?
- Are you offering any discounts?
- What is the reward for giving the email address?
- At which frequency I will get the emails?
- Will you send me junk or relevant offers?
Step 2: Live Up to Expectations
You can expect a positive outcome from your email campaign when there is a strong CTA (call to action) and you follow up consistently. For instance, if one email is supposed to be sent on a weekly basis then do not send emails daily otherwise your campaign will fail.
Similarly, if people are expecting updates on daily basis about your products and services and you are not able to deliver then also the campaign will not succeed.
Step 3: Analysis and Segmentation
Let us first look at role of analytics in email marketing and then we will move into the topic of segmentation.
In terms of analytics you will have to check click through rate, open rate, and the rate of unsubscribes.
- Open rate will tell how successful you have been in building relationship with your subscribers.
- Lower click through rate will indicate that it is not a targeted message.
- If rate of unsubscribing in higher than rate of opt-in then it will imply that your email marketing company in Bangalore will have to seriously look into issues that are affecting performance of your campaign.
Segmentation is the process of dividing email list into smaller but more targeted groups. This way it becomes possible for your email marketing agency in Bangalore to create targeted campaigns.