Online Marketing Trends of 2016
February 04, 2016
Digital marketing is a phenomenal revolution. It is a rapidly growing force in the current market scenario. As a medium of communication, digital marketing is versatile, faster, streamlined and more practical. In fact, it has slowly replaced traditional print media. Adapting to this emerging trend, customers and marketers have embraced the new online media. Now every business wants to have its online presence. Well, if you are not online, you don't exist. The greater your online visibility, the greater is your popularity and revenue.
Before any business jump online, it is important to plan its marketing strategy. Most businesses are blank on how to present their business online. In the online realm, presentation is king. Digital marketing companies exist to rescue business from committing online blunders.
Digital marketing companies are online marketing experts. They understand the latest internet marketing trends and frame effective internet marketing campaigns. For business to reach their business targets, partnering with a digital marketing company is vital. They help you connect with your target audience in the right way.
A good digital marketing company has a dynamic approach inclined towards recent market trends. They update themselves with state-of-the-art technology to meet the market demands. IM Solutions, a renowned digital marketing company in Bangalore, listed out key trends that will affect internet marketing through out 2016. According to them, key digital marketing trends to watch out for in 2016 are:
- Mobile Apps: Smart phones are turning ubiquitous and internet access is increasingly becoming more accessible. All businesses will have an added advantage of offering a mobile app to connect with their customer demands.
- Mobile Responsive Design: Customers won’t rely solely on mobile apps as a way to access the web. Mobile responsive design gives an ideal viewing and interaction experience (easy reading and navigation) across a wide range of devices. Google already started giving better rankings to sites that offer a mobile version. Mobile websites will become more popular as a way to connect.
- The Internet of Things: Internet of things is the network of physical objects embedded with electronics, software, sensors, and network connectivity, such as devices, vehicles, buildings and other items enabling them to connect and exchange data. Internet of things is sure to dominate the digital world in 2016. Using IoT, Internet marketers will collect data on their customers. This will improve customer service and user experience.
- Content Marketing Strategies: Internet blogs may be old school, but are still a good way to keep users engaged to the internet. They are important tools to help internet marketers enhance their productivity. Sites like Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and Pinterest are making opportunities to increase engagement through content marketing strategies.
- Social Media Marketing: The rise of social media marketing as a mainstream marketing channel is inevitable. It is estimated that by 2019 about 80 % of all consumer traffic on the internet will be consumer video. This projected growth makes social media marketing a must for internet marketing plans.